Valerie Bisharat is a Food and Body Issues Specialist and wellness writer who helps women live a healthy lifestyle without dieting or feeling guilty. A graduate of NYU where she studied the linkages between fitness media advertising and body image disorders, Valerie is certified as a personal trainer and Women’s Fitness Specialist. Her words have been published by Huffington Post and Wanderlust. Read her blog and download free healthy living resources at www.ValerieBisharat.com.
- Homemade Sausage Stuffing for the Holidays
- Back to Basics with Fig+Bleu: Homemade Yellow Cake Recipe
- A Sweet, Roast Turkey for Thanksgiving: A Cider-Maple Roast Turkey Recipe
- How to Care for Cast Iron Cookware: A Washing, Seasoning and Maintenance Guide
- Halloween Jello Shots: A Cute and Spooky Adult Treat
- United Cookers on Which Cookware Material is Best?
- Labor Day Menu Ideas: Our Favorite Recipe Picks for 2016 | CRAVE Blog | CRAVE | the blog on #FROZENFRIDAY IS FOR FROSÉ
- Matt on Double Crust Apple Pie: A Homemade Recipe for the Fall Season
- What Does Tri-Ply Mean? | CRAVE | the blog on Which Cookware Material is Best?
- Mini Peach Cobbler with Crumble Topping - A Toaster Oven Recipe | CRAVE | the blog on #FrozenFriday: Cherries Jubilee Recipe